雅-miyavi

« Older   Newer »
Archangel Reliel
view post Posted on 30/4/2009, 13:50

Com'è com'è *O*

Oo°° Jessika Camui °°oO
view post Posted on 30/4/2009, 19:24

Mah.. non è un granchè ma almeno non è bianco smorto. E lungo lungo, giallino-arancione con le scritte nere di varia grandezza, dei quadratini colorati in alto e la barra argentata del ticketone.

~aeth.
view post Posted on 30/4/2009, 19:26

Come quello dei Diru! O_O

Moony_13
view post Posted on 2/5/2009, 10:45

Che bello ho letto oggi del concerto di miyavi :*brill*:
spero di potermelo regalare per il compleanno :*yeah*:

Yumi™
view post Posted on 2/5/2009, 20:55

Anch'io ho il biglietto *O* (o meglio me lo son fatta prendere un mio amico milanese che me lo darà fra 2 settimane al concerto dei giru XD)

*Cassiel*
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 00:03

ah io non ci vado, mi piaciucchia ma non mi interessa granchè; poi coi Ra:IN e i diru ora e una possibilità d X Japan a ottobre, Miyavi un me lo cao di pezza (dal livornese: non lo considero)^^

view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 18:07

Advanced Member

Group:
Satoshi fan

ne °° anche me andrà al conerto, me sarà lì dalla sera prima............ e non conosco chepoche canzoncine U_U vecchie XD +cosa non si fa per gli amici..+
anche se non è proprio certo che ci vado, il biglietto me l'ha anticipato una mia amica *_* speriamo in bene....
Anche se.. essendo vicina la data dello tsukicon... è un azzardo bello grosso XD chissà come la prenderanno i miei...

mauchan0611
view post Posted on 29/10/2009, 15:03

Miyavi was a concert now first in Hungary October on 1 ... was fantastic *.* miyavi said that I love you (szeretlek) in Hungarian

Miyavi (szeretlek) Budapest concert

was who pawed all of his body parts.
I was able to take his hand only xD

Sorry my bad english!

kikka92.0
view post Posted on 31/12/2009, 19:57

ho letto su nippon project che ha firmato con la EMI, qualcuno sa dirmi come mai ha cambiato casa discografica? ci sono stati problemi?

~aeth.
view post Posted on 31/12/2009, 21:01

Il myv ha lasciato la PSCompany dal 5 Aprile 2009.
A detta sua perchè aveva bisogno di spazi e di iniziare qualcosa di suo.
Sotto spoiler ti metto il messaggio che lasciò ai fan quando la notizia divenne ufficiale.

SPOILER (click to view)
The following is a message directly from him to you:

My dear fans all over the world.

To All Komiyavi
Firstly, Happy Valentine’s Day!!

Thank you for all your time, support and so much love.

Today I have a kind of bitter announcement:

I’ve decided to “graduate” from PS company, with whom I’ve been affiliated for the past ten years, after my concert at Hibiya Yagai Ongakudo on April 5th.

After the event at Budokan on January 3rd,
I looked up at the far-reaching sky and horizon over the sea in Okinawa for the first time in all these years, and decided to think about my one and only life 10 or 20 years down the road.

Thought about myself as an artist,
how to face to fans and people who support me,

thought and thought and got tired, and took nap and woke up and thought and thought,

took a shower, and thought and thought,

got hungry and had a light meal, and thought and thought,

walked along the sea and thought and thought,

Then, before I realized, it was morning.

And I watched the sun rising from the sea
Without thinking I spontaneously started to cry.

Neither sad nor happy tears

I just cried.

And decided.

It’s neither a sad thing nor a happy thing

I made a decision for my own bright future.
At least, I believe so.

I’ll talk about the how and why
in another way or something, some other time.

We achieved great success at the agency’s 10th anniversary concert, and I fulfilled my role as representative of all the affiliated bands
The agency started its 11th year of activity without any problems.
That’s one of my main reasons.

Of course, I’ll keep on singing “Peace&Smile” like always.

Above all, I want to express my thanks to Chief Executive Mr.Ozaki, who was surprised to hear this but understood after great reflection.
To all staff who worked through blood, sweat and tears to be my hands, legs and sometimes even like my body, thank you, thank you very much.

I know that no matter which road I choose, it’s a thorny path.
So think I should live in a way I won’t regret when I’m looking back on myself 10 or 20 years from now.

Hope we’ll be able to have sweet sweet dreams instead of chocolates that makes cavities in our teeth.
I hope we can all have SWEET dreams.

Happy braintine’s day.

Miyavi

Per quanto riguarda il contratto con la EMI, già quando era con la PSCompany aveva anche un contratto con la Universal Music: la Ps sponsorizzava lui come artista, la UM metteva in commercio la sua musica.

E la stessa cosa ora: si produrrà da solo con la J-Glam Inc (casa discografica di cui è il fondatore e resposabile) e lascerà che la sua musica venga messa in commercio dalla EMI.

QUI trovi anche il post del suo blog dove ha parlato di questo cambio.

Spero ti sia vagamente chiaro! xD

kikka92.0
view post Posted on 1/1/2010, 13:30

aaah ecco grazie mille, è che non stavo capendo più niente ahah

Akonya
view post Posted on 5/6/2010, 11:50

I like only few songs of Miyavi.. I don't know why, but I can't listen to him for too long... and sometimes his voice seems to be annoying.

26 replies since 5/4/2008, 14:54   266 views