USTREAM Special Program "pray for Japan", 2011.4.15

« Older   Newer »
Ame ~
view post Posted on 13/4/2011, 10:55

2011. 4.15 (Fri) Start at 10:30 pm (Japanese Standard Time)
WATCH HERE

Cassis
view post Posted on 13/4/2011, 19:04

Quindi da noi saranno le 14 circa del pomeriggio?!

Mi sa che non potrò vederlo :-(((

Jeketta91
view post Posted on 13/4/2011, 20:29

secondo i miei calcoli dovrebbe essere alle 15.30... in ogni caso non potrei vederlo çAç

Ame ~
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 15:52

Per chi vuole leggere le traduzioni del video fatte da SYNCMUSICJAPAN durante lo stream vedere in spoiler. (dal basso verso l'alto) Comunque hanno detto metteranno il video subbato.

SPOILER (click to view)
CITAZIONE
SYNCMUSICJAPAN SYNC MUSIC JAPAN
Check the details for the subtitled version on girugamesh's official website

This show will be rebroadcasted WITH SUBTITLES at a later date!

We conclude girugamesh’s special USTREAM program “pray for JAPAN” with the following song.

Satoshi: Let's not give up on hope and carry on!

Nii: I want everyone to get their smiles back and continue to work hard for recovery

ShuU: I'd like to thank everyone who supported us for this program and donations

Ryo: Please listen to 'pray' and get your smiles and energy back!

to “JACK IN THE BOX FUNDRAISER PROJECT.” Please show your support and make donations!

both Japanese and English for download and all of the sales proceeds will be donated

Let me tell you once more about the new song ‘pray.’ Now the song is available in

and HE'D PAY FOR IT!

Nii: and there was one point where someone told me to go buy something at McDonald's

Nii: I get scared to go around by myself, so I'd ALWAYS tag along a member or staff

Doesn't it take a lot of courage to go into restaurants overseas?

The usual food after the live was pizza for many lives

Nii: but I ate it in FRANCE, so I considered it FRENCH FOOD (lol)

Nii: ummm not really (lol) I had something, but it turned out to be Italian

Did you get to eat authentic French food, Nii?

cold showers... it was quite harsh because it was freezing!

hot water, so those who went first got to use hot water, but the ones who went after had

When we were on a train and traveling over night, we didn't know that there was a limit to

nothing seemed to phase us at all. We got used to unpredicted happenings

There were times when we were missing things for certain lives.. but after a while,

Any hard times that now you can laugh about?

He came all the way to the bus to see us off too

and then he put up another board, which I didn't understand what it said...

After the play, and he had a board up that says 'Give me your pick'

he was not taping the whole stage, but just my hand as I played the guitar

In Paris, there was a guy in the audience.. maybe a high schooler? and he started taping

her glasses were sparkling the whole time. I borrowed it for a while and then returned it

Any behind the scene stories? -there was a girl in the audience in London and

Is the audience's reaction different from Europe to Japan? -for faster songs, Japan's activ

ShuU: I don't use the treatment to keep my hair looking like it just came out of microwave!

I do the usual with shampoo and treatment... and I massage the hair until I wash it out

Nii's hair is SO beautiful, do you do anything special?

I tried my best to look presentable... shaving and everything...and now I get this question

So you can listen to both versions of 'pray' around the world!

'pray' will be available for downoad on iTunes for Europe on 4/20 (estimated)

You can download 'pray' in BOTH Japanese and English on iTunes US

cheer up as many people as possible and carry on hand in hand with hope.

This program was brought to you by girugamesh with their charity song ‘pray’

We are no longer accepting any questions or messages. Thank you!

Thank you for your cooperation to send us your questions and messages.

This show will be rebroadcasted WITH SUBTITLES at a later date!

Please enjoy ‘Inochi no Ki (Tree of Life)’

Now, let’s listen to another song. You can’t imagine a live without this song:

This show will be rebroadcased WITH SUBTITLES at a later date!

Satothi's drawing is really good too!

What's the two bars around the cow's hip? -The cow's wagging his tail!

We need a lot of energy during the tour

I like the marbled beef a lot! And I loved the steaks and hamburgers abroad

Satoshi's source of energy is MEAT! Right about HERE! lol

Do you think this drawing is good? -Yea, it's so good considering that you had little time

I have a lot of sources of energy, but this is the best... it's Mickey Mouse!

I have a lot of sources of energy, but this is the best... it's Mickey Mouse!

So you go to bed like at 6am? -No, this drawing is right before I go to bed

This free time makes me feel energetic. I play funk music while listening to Jamiroquai

ShuU loves the free time right before he sleeps.. when I get to play the bass

Ryo LOVES beer!

Ryo LOVES beer!

And with beer, pizza tastes so good, especially after a live!

Ryo likes beer! The top is the foam! I drink as soon as I'm done with a live

Let's see one by one!

Some of you ARE really good! I can see them from here!

I heard that you have as much talent in drawing as Miya from MUCC (also a Maverick artist)

“My Source of Energy!” in illustration♪

For those tuning in from overseas, let’s have some illustrations of ‘Source of Energy’

They’re going to make it a live that will bring much energy to you! So, don’t miss out!

We haven't performed 'pray' at lives yet, so please come out to our shows!

We will continue to solicit donations at these lives as well so please support us!

After going around the world, we will come back to Japan again for the finals shows

We want to bring smiles to all of you out there!

We are staying positive about carrying out the live in Senda

covering Hiroshima, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka, Sendai, and the final live will be in Tokyo

And in June, we’re going around Japan,

The schedule is… can you see it on the bottom of the screen? 4 shows in the US!

And they will keep on going around the world to see you and deliver energy and smiles to yo

With great faith in the power of music, girugamesh created a charity song.

Everyone in Japan and all around the world is taking action to ‘do what one can do’ to help

Hardship continues on in the afflicted areas, but we’re moving on towards recovery for sure

Thank you for your cooperation to tell us where you are from! We appreciate your answers!!

Keep those questions coming! girugamesh members are waiting for your questions and messages

Now, let’s listen to another song from the newest album “GO”: ‘destiny’

Our hashtag is #girugamesh_pray so please send us your messages and question!

Now, we’re taking questions from our viewers. Please send us your questions on twitter!

Messages from the members to everyone around the world!

be sent to the affected areas. Please show your support and participate in this project!

All proceeds of this release will be donated to “JACK IN THE BOX FUNDRAISING PROJECT” and

‘pray’ has been released as a charity song in both Japanese and English, available for down

Just like the lyrics “Now, the world becomes one,” now is the time for us to become one and

It's like a regular thing to do in Europe lives

A lot of the fans in Europe gave us message boards and hold them up during the livese too

We could see the messages from the overseas fans as well

There were some clips from the Europe tour in the PV.

Can everyone please tell us WHERE YOU ARE FROM? and SEND US YOUR QUESTIONS for girugamesh

Now, let’s listen to that song together. Here is ‘pray’

It was a very speedy process!

Did you make the song right away? -We came back and tried our best to get the song out asap

And because we stayed, we were able to bring back all the love and care from European fans

Many fans were waiting for our lives, so we didn't want to call off or return to Japan

We tried to get in touch with our family back home, but it was difficult to get through

We did contemplate either to return to Japan or not, but we decided to go on with the tour

Even from the day of the Berlin live, the fans were willing to make donations

Then we got to hear about it on the news so we went ahead and solicited donations at lives

We were Berlin when the earthquake broke out and we told the fans at the live about it

When you returned to Japan, you must have felt like it was heaven!

You started the tour from Moscow? must have been so cold!!

girugamesh were in Berlin on 3/11 and the earthquake left substantial damages in Kanto are

Here is the clip from the Europe tour

Chiba is a hometown for all girugamesh members and where they still live now.

In hopes to cheer up Japan with ‘pray’ and in prayers that Japan will recover from damages

a charity song made for the recovery from the Great East Japan Earthquake of 3/11

The song you’re listening to in the background is ‘pray’ by girugamesh

2. Now, we start a special program “pray for JAPAN” by girugamesh. Let’s welcome the member

1. Hello, Everyone! This is Hiroaki Asai.

Ame ~
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 17:58

pls remeber to download the original song.

Archangel Reliel
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 18:40

Questa canzone ha una forza incredibile, quel poco che sono riuscita a capire è di un dolce sconvolgente...Trapela tutta la voglia di non arrendersi, e tutto l'affetto che sono riusciti a recepire dal mondo.
Il video poi è bellissimo, hanno raccolto ogni testimonianza, veramente fantastico!

Ame ~
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 23:12

CITAZIONE (Archangel Reliel @ 15/4/2011, 19:40) 
Questa canzone ha una forza incredibile, quel poco che sono riuscita a capire è di un dolce sconvolgente...Trapela tutta la voglia di non arrendersi, e tutto l'affetto che sono riusciti a recepire dal mondo.
Il video poi è bellissimo, hanno raccolto ogni testimonianza, veramente fantastico!

c'è la versione inglese in lyric che è pressochè la stessa, è davvero toccante

Saya Otonashi
view post Posted on 17/4/2011, 14:36

Concordo a pieno con Reliel. Ed è quello che a volte la gente non riesce a capire quando le dico che ascolto musica giapponese. L'importante in una canzone, spesso, non è la lingua, ma la musica. Ed è quella che parla e che ti dona particolari sentimenti.
La cosa che più mi fa tenerezza in questa canzone è la frase:«Now, the world becomes one». Da questa frase mi sembra di capire che i Giru sentono quanto il mondo intero sia dispiaciuto per quello che è successo in Giappone. E questo non può farmi altro che tanto piacere.

7 replies since 13/4/2011, 10:55   69 views