CREDIT US.

« Older   Newer »
Ame ~
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 10:45

Ok i'll write in english. (also it's orrible)

How someone know, me and Yuki work on graphic of this forum everytime. Today i find THIS site. Our banner you see? ok. For making the graphic i spend from one to two days. So i think that is not right taking the things on where i spent so much time without ask the permission or without credit us. Sorry for the word, but i hate this such of things. If you wanna create something nice you can do it in respect of others and of their work.
so WHY do you take the right to take things without acknowledge, credit our work????
i'm so angry because this is not the first time. This append also with my drawing.
I hate this such of things.

So if someone find any sites with info & co took from here, please communicate us here.
Thanks.

Edited by Ame ~ - 26/5/2010, 11:58

~ Ryo-kun
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 10:56

Right! This is so bothersome!
I don't like when the people take something without ask to us...the situation would be different...
So If you see any work or something post here the link, and we'll do note to they this thing!
Yes my english is horrible but I hope you can understand it!

Archangel Reliel
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 17:00

How Ruki said in "Leech": you're the same as a leech, that sucks blood to live.
These people who still your works are ignorant, unable to create anything, and the live on the works of the others. Stupid Ass-But.

Shizuka;
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 20:46

.___. These kinds of people still think they're the smartest out there...*shakes head*

3 replies since 26/5/2010, 10:45   163 views